New version 188.8.131.52
Our team works on Deskun improvements and updates non-stop. We push for fixing all bugs identified on the spot and adding new features for our users.
Current Deskun update (184.108.40.206) includes the following changes:
- To represent the newest changes in a more logical way, queues have been renamed to channels
- You can now set up a support service using online chat in addition to email
- You can now link your social network accounts (Facebook, Vk.com), messengers (Viber, Twitter, Telegram, Skype) to Deskun and add chat widgets to your website
- Completely redesigned Control Panel
- E-mail tickets that haven't yet been completely uploaded to the current mailbox have an upload progress bar now
- Ticket search now also searches in notes within tickets
- Project owners can now delegate their access rights to others
- Fixed a number of bugs in ticket creation and reply processes that arose in some situations
- It is now easier to work with a large number of templates - template lists now have scroll and search bars.
- Templates now support several new tags, you can see them on the template and
- Fixed several minor bugs and improved overall system stability.
Deskun updates automatically - you don't need to worry about extra downloads of any sort.