New version 220.127.116.11
Our team works on Deskun improvements and updates non-stop. We push for fixing all bugs identified on the spot and adding new features for our users.
Current Deskun update (18.104.22.168) includes the following changes:
- Ticket status update notifications are more detailed.
- Recent ticket counter for a project now correctly updates when a project itself is minimized.
- Going back to previous page functions correctly while viewing a ticket.
- The queue hyperlink within ticket breadcrumbs now correctly leads to the queue.
- Longer status names are now correctly displayed while a specific ticket page is open.
- Got rid of repeating ticket title while using the preview pane.
- Only "by default" and "by assignee" sorting methods cause the assignee's own tickets to be grouped apart from all other tickets.
- Our blog has undergone some improvements that should be noticeable to mobile users.
- Feedback and Support webpages now also feature Skype and Telegram contact details.
Deskun updates automatically - you don't need to worry about extra downloads of any sort.