New version 220.127.116.11
Our team works on Deskun improvements and updates non-stop. We push for fixing all bugs identified on the spot and adding new features for our users.
Current Deskun update (18.104.22.168) includes the following changes:
- Improved performance, optimised background processing.
- Ticket creation query is put in a queue if the server is momentarily unavailable. The query will be processed automatically once the server is up again.
- Fixed the rare bug whereby drafts were not deleted after the message has been sent.
- We reverted a previous change: tickets are viewed on a full page in "preview pane" mode again.
- Changing ticket status to "Pending review" does not result in a return to query from the ticket view page.
- Resolved the rare issue with changing a ticket's queue not being correctly displayed in the ticket's page.
- The popup informing of a ticket properties alteration now shows specifically the altered property.
- Improved UI for Apple Retina devices: the email field stays in the top first line in the new ticket creation form.
Deskun updates automatically - you don't need to worry about extra downloads of any sort.