|Project Management||Project news||Customer support||Deskun updates|
Our team works on Deskun improvements and updates non-stop. We push for fixing all bugs identified on the spot and adding new and useful features. Current Deskun update includes the following changes:
- All plugin popups are modified to conventional Gmail interface to improve user experience.
- When creating a ticket from an email you can set such attributes as priority, choosing responsible agent, deadline.
- Calendar closing error when selecting exact date was rectified.
- Now when you read a ticket and a new action is applied to the one the Notification counter value is subtracted.
- Now when creating a filter you can enter your queue inbox not loosing entered data in its creation form.
- You can leave a note when forwarding your ticket from one queue to another.
- Functions to leave a project/queue were added.
From now on you can access our blog at the web page. There you can see most recent news on latest updates and new features as well as find lots of useful information on ways of utilizing Deskun for your company benefit.